Disaster Cash Assistance Program information is available in English and Español. To apply for Disaster Cash or other cash assistance programs:
- Click Apply Now on this homepage to start the online application. When you are on the Your Needs page (within the online application), select Cash in addition to any other benefits you may need. Once your application is submitted, call the Customer Service Contact Center at 877-501-2233 to complete the application interview.
- Or, call the Customer Service Contact Center at 877-501-2233 to complete the entire application process without submitting an application from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) is a new emergency program for ALL children in grades K-12 in Washington who receive free or reduced-price school meals. P-EBT is not subject to public charge and will not affect your immigration status. P-EBT provides families with funds to pay the cost of meals while schools are closed due to COVID-19. See more information in English or Español.
- Click Apply Now below to start the online application. When you are on the Your Needs page, select Pandemic EBT (Emergency School Meals Program). A separate application will be needed to apply for additional programs.
- DSHS will confirm your child’s free or reduced-price meals status with the school. No interview is required. Applications will be processed within 30 working days.
- If the application is approved and you have an EBT card that you’ve used in the last 60 days, benefits will be added to that card. Otherwise, a new EBT card will be mailed to you. If you’re not approved, you will receive a letter from DSHS.
- If you are unable to complete the application online, call the Customer Service Contact Center at 877-501-2233 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Applications will be accepted until 5 p.m. September 11, 2020.
Washington Connection offers a fast and easy way for families and individuals to apply for a variety of services such as Food, Cash, Child Care, Long-Term Care, and Medicare Savings Programs. Individuals that are age 65 or older, blind or disabled may also apply for medical assistance. Click “See If I Qualify” to get started. Watch Video
Washington Healthplanfinder offers healthcare coverage for children, parents/caretakers with children, pregnant women, or adults age 18 to 64 years old. For information regarding available services or to apply for benefits, visit www.wahealthplanfinder.org.
See If I Qualify
Let’s find out. It’s easy. And it’s secure
Many Washington residents need help but don’t know what services are available. You or your family may qualify for any number of Federal, State, City or other local benefits.
Step 1: Answer a few questions as completely as possible.
These questions are about you and others in your home. If you are answering these questions for someone else, answer the questions as if you were that person. This process takes about 15 minutes.
Step 2: Review the results.
The results you see are based on the answers to the questions you were asked. Services or programs you see listed are services or programs you might be eligible for.
Step 3: Apply for services.
Some services you can apply for on the website. Those are indicated with a checkbox on the Results page. Select the program(s) you wish to apply for and then start an e-Application. For more detailed descriptions of programs you can apply for click here.
Some programs can’t be applied for directly on the site but still show on the Results page. For more detailed descriptions of these programs, click here.